Date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Location: Myrtle & Stone, Wollombi , NSW
We’re kicking off supper club for 2023. We’ll do three events this year starting with a BBQ smoke-out theme on April 22.
Enjoy an evening under the Myrtle & Stone lights enjoying sumptuous smoked BBQ cuisine served up by Chef Nathan.
Three course meal is $100 per person including a welcome cocktail on arrival made by the local ladies at Kawal Rock Distillery.
AND..save the date for the next two dinners
- 14th July – Christmas in July
- 13th October – French style
- Bourbon Glazed Hickory Smoked wings
- Vegetarian option available on request
- Hickory smoked beef brisket, BBQ glaze & home-made dry rub spice blend
- Smoked Pork Belly with Chipotle & Fennel Dry Rub
- Vegetarian or pescatarian option available on request
Sides (all meals served with the following sides)
- Lime paprika corn on the cob
- Ranch potato bacon Shallot salad
- Apple & fennel slaw
- Rustic Damper rolls
- Home made pickles
- Avocado Tomato & roasted corn salsa
- Spiced BBQ sauce, Mustard. Ketchup, sour cream
- Key Lime Pie with fresh cream and berries
Fill in your menu choice when buying your tickets
See you soon!
From all of us at Myrtle & Stone.