Date: Sunday, 30 July 2017
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Anzac Reserve, Wollombi, NSW
Join the rescue animals, the WPF team and like-minded folk in the peaceful and scenic surrounds of Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary to celebrate the sanctuary’s third birthday!
- Sanctuary tours – meet the rescue animal residents and hear their stories
- Amazing, delicious cruelty-free fare for sale
- WPF merchandise to buy in support of the animals
- To keep our residents safe, no dogs are allowed to visit the sanctuary
- Bring closed shoes and picnic rug/chairs
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Space is limited, so hurry and register now!