Date: Sunday, 13 October 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Anzac Reserve, Wollombi, NSW
Join us at one of our upcoming events and enjoy a wonderful day with rescue animals, like-minded folk and the Where Pigs Fly team in the peaceful and scenic surrounds of the animal sanctuary.
- Sanctuary tours – meet the rescue animal residents and hear their stories
- Delicious cruelty-free lunch available to buy and enjoy in the sanctuary grounds
- WPF merchandise to buy in support of the animals
- To keep our residents safe, no dogs are allowed to visit the sanctuary
- Bring closed shoes and picnic rug/chairs
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- All proceeds go to the direct care of the sanctuary’s rescue animals
- Space is limited, so hurry and register now!