Date: Sunday, 13 May 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Anzac Reserve, Wollombi, NSW
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day, then to spend it with our animal friends. Join the rescue animals, the WPF team and a small group of like-minded folk in the peaceful and scenic surrounds of Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary to honour the great love between mothers and children of all species.
Meet the resident mothers who are fortunate enough to live with their babies at the sanctuary and our orphaned animals including Valentine the dairy cow, Bubbles the rescue piglet and Moby the goat.
- Event timing: Opens: 11:00am. Ends: 3:00pm
- Sanctuary tour at 11.30am (duration: 75mins)
- BYO cruelty-free picnic and enjoy in the scenic sanctuary grounds
- To keep our residents safe, no dogs are allowed to visit the sanctuary
- Bring closed shoes and picnic rug/chairs
- Tickets are non-refundable
- **This event is limited to 50 people**
- All proceeds from the event will go towards the direct care of the rescue animals.