Date: Friday, 26 January 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Anzac Reserve, Wollombi, NSW
Join us for our annual Love A Lamb Day – where lambs are the treasured guests of honour and not the main course.
Our annual Love A Lamb Day is a cruelty-free alternative to the usual Australia Day BBQ events. Enjoy a wonderful day with rescue animals, like-minded folk and the WPF team in the peaceful and scenic surrounds of Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary.
- Sanctuary tours – meet the rescue animal residents and hear their stories
- Delicious cruelty-free food available to buy
- WPF merchandise to buy in support of the animals
- To keep our residents safe, no dogs are allowed to visit the sanctuary
- Bring closed shoes and picnic rug/chairs
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Space is limited, so hurry and register now!