Consecrated in 1849 by Bishop Tyrrell, many pioneers of the district are buried here. Behind the cemetery is the mill pond. A flour mill here was used to grind the wheat which was grown in the district. From this spot can also be seen the twin-gabled roof of “Wollombi House”. For many years Dr Bapty and his family lived here (it is now a private house).