Explore and Camp
Wattle Valley Farm is a 100-acre property, bounded by the meandering Wollombi Brook. We offer a number of campsites for small or large groups, with many sites well-shaded and away from other campers.
What makes our property unique:
– Private 1km brook access with deeper areas (>6ft) perfect for swimming and fishing, and shallow beach areas suitable for the kids. There is no vehicle access directly to the brook, but only a short 5min walk from many of the campsites
– A number of on-site bushwalking tracks ranging from 5 minutes to an hour
– Family-friendly with plenty of space for ball games, bike riding and picnics
– Full bathroom facilities with hot showers and flushing toilets, catering for both ladies and gents
– Booking numbers limited to ensure privacy and no overcrowding
– Finish each night by your own campfire, with fire rings provided at each site and local firewood for purchase on arrival
– We have a large diversity of birdlife on the property for the avid birdwatcher, ranging from our local black cockatoo families to the majestic rainbow bee eater, and everything in-between
– Our rural setting is far from any city lights and perfect for endless stargazing on a clear night
We also have three newly-renovated cabins designed by our resident architect and building team, and will give you a little touch of luxury amongst the rustic Australian bush setting of the property. Bookings can be made through our website and AirBnb.