Mulla Villa Riverside CampingMulla Villa Riverside Camping
Mulla Villa Guesthouse is part of Australia’s early colonial history with the residence being built in 1840.
- Facilities are very basic with some solar lighting and a toilet
- No showers
- Drinking water available free from Mulla Villa – bring your container
- Camp fires permitted in approved locations when not a total fire ban
- Pets to be kept well behaved and not disturb other guests
- Permission HAS to be obtained from Mulla Villa before entering the site
- The river floods in heavy rain so no camping allowed if that is about to occur
- We expect a very high standard of behavior so as to not disturb others – eg. noise to be kept down and no noise after 10pm
- Drinking only permitted up to .05
- We only want people who respect the environment and are well behaved
- If this sounds like you we would love you to book a site with us!